Here are the most important steps to take for a healthier you:
1. Change your way of thinking and prepare yourself mentally. If you decided to change your way of life you must have the mental conviction that this is the right moment to make the change.
2. Then you must clean your body of toxins. Basically, detoxification means cleaning the blood. It does this mainly by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination.
3. Clean your fridge and pantry. Throw away all the foods that contain sugar, Trans fat, processed foods, anything that has added preservatives and artificial flavors. Fill your pantry and fridge with lots of healthy snacks and drinks: fruits, veggies, fish, white meats, olive oil, nuts, and honey.
4. Get moving. A 30 min walk in the park after dinner is so much healthier than sitting in front of the TV or your Xbox. Adding regular physical activity and exercise will make any healthy eating plan work even better.
5. Finally, cook your meals at home. Homemade food is the best decision you will ever make. You control the amount of salt, sugar, fat and portion. It is so much more comforting to know what’s in the dish, and the only way to know is to cook your own meals.
As you already realized, I believe in a healthy lifestyle, and this web site is about different ways we can stay healthy and enjoy every day feeling good about ourselves. Here you will find light recipes, kitchen advice, healthy nutrition facts and many other tips on how to stay healthy.